Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ellery Kimber Sorenson, my new neice!!!!



I am pleased to announce to everyone that I have a new beautiful niece! My brother Justin and his wife Wendy had their new baby girl yesterday March 4th 2009 at 7:32 p.m. She weighed 6lbs. 8oz. and was 18 inches long so she is a little peanut!!! But I can't even tell you how beautiful she is! she has lots of dark black hair and looks JUST like her big sister Oaklee! she has these Angelina lips that are so pretty! The labor and everything couldn't have gone better! she got induced at 3:30 and had her 4 hours later! I came home about 9 and Damien wasn't in bed yet he had sat on the stairs waiting for me to come home. I walked in the door and he asked if we could go see Oaklee's sister now. I said no not now maybe some other time the baby is sleeping. He started bawling his eyes out cause he really really wanted to see the baby. I went upstairs for a minute and could hear him down there crying and saying he wishes he had another baby sister!!! I went down after a minute to comfort him and he then asked me if I could have another baby for him. I had to break his little heart and tell him mommy wasn't going to have any more babies! He just started crying and said "but why mom? I really want one!" I just said sorry bud and left it at that. kids just don't understand!!!! anyways, I am so happy for my brother and Wendy and so glad everything went so good!


2 comments:

  1. Oh she is so cute! I can't wait to see her at Easter! Bailey is so funny! Come on Amy, ya jerk, just have another baby for him! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh amy she is soooooooo cute, I just love babies... what a fast and easy labor for your sis in law...

    ReplyDelete