Thursday, March 5, 2009

It could have been worse!!!

Today I picked Bailee up from school and went to Wal mart to get a couple things and on my way home I got a phone call from Randy who was at home with the other 3 kids saying that Alissa had something to tell me. He then handed the phone off to Alissa who was mumbling something in the phone I couldn't make out. she handed the phone to Damien who then told me that Alissa had cut her hair! I said "WHAT? Hand the phone to dad now!" Then randy got on the and told me that Alissa cut her hair and when I asked him how bad he couldn't or wouldn't tell me. I started freaking out having like a panic attack and only imagining the worst. I hung up cause I was too flustered to talk. Bailee then starts to freak out and asks whats wrong with Alissa. I told him she cut her hair and he said "oh, I thought by the way you were reacting she was bleeding to death or was dead!" I said "no but she will be when I get home!" and we kind of laughed it off a little. So when I got home, expecting to have a boy haircut on my daughters beautiful head of hair I couldn't really see where she cut too bad. Even though there was a huge pile of hair on the floor I know that it could have been worse!

This look is like "What? I didn't do anything!"


it's kind of hard to see in some of these pictures but she has kind of a spot in her hair where it's like thinned

here you can see where its chopped on the side. there is also a spot on top of her head where she cut almost to the scalp! but even that is hard to see! She also cut up the shirt she was wearing


that little area where there is no hair on her shoulder is where she cut it off at

here is her pile of locks! I know there is a chance this could happen again but I just don't know if I could handle it!




4 comments:

  1. I have just been waiting for the day when something like this happens with my kids. I don't imagine I will take it with very much grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad. her hair is gorgeous! but you're right, it could've been worse. at least it's curly and blends in a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right, it could have been much worse! But still, having a little child cut their own hair is never a good thing. It looks like a lot on the floor but you really can't tell because the rest of her hair blends in well. Talk about a heart attack huh? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taya never did the self haircut, because Gavin did it for her, two days before a family wedding, to her bangs and a good portion of the side! From the reaction for Cory and I no one has ever done it since! so yea it could have been worse!

    ReplyDelete