Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not too much going on

SO I thought I would do an update since I haven't been on for a few days. Nothing too exciting has been happening! I took Calan and Bailee in for checkups on Monday and Calans ears finally looked good!!!! He doesn't have to get tubes as of right now which I was really worried about! and they drew Bailees blood to try and see why has been having migraines and everything came back good which is good but not at the same time because we still don't know why he is having these problems. They want me to take him in for an MRI which he would have to be under pediatric sedation which I am not to fond of so I told them lets hold off and see if they get better. We just went to my niece Oaklees 5th birthday party today I keep teasing her and saying she turned 15 cause for those of you who know her she totally doesn't act 5!! she acts so grown up! but the kids had fun and it was nice to be able to send them outback to play! plus I got to squeeze and kiss baby Ellery! Over the weekend Bailee had baseball tryouts, well kind of tryouts, more like a draft for a different league than recreation league. I got so sick of the stupid t-ball coach pitch crap that didn't teach them anything about baseball! and he got bored with it as well so we moved him to this other league they call a learning league where they will actually teach him and they will have outs and strikes and all that! so Saturday they had a draft where the kids went and played for all the coaches and then in private the coaches would pick their players they want. every kid makes the team though. He did so so well! he hit really good and threw and caught all his pop flys! I am so proud of my little boy, or big boy as I should say he is like a foot taller than everyone. It is so weird to see him next to tons of little boys his age and to see how tall and big he really is! He totally towers over everyone! so we should be getting a call this week sometime from his coach and start practices. We can't wait! bailee is so excited too!





On another note my sister in law Kellee is starting up a company called mom to mom hair. she is a really good hairstylist that will come to you! we just need to get the word around so go take a look at her blog please! thanks! http://kelleebfly5.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment