Friday, February 20, 2009

sweet and innocent













So you know on my earlier entry I was talking about how I loved the age Calan was at because they were still "sweet and innocent"!? Well I am starting to think that is just what they lead on and they are smarter than we think. I was sitting there with Calan and he had my phone and put it to his ear acting like he was talking on it. I thought that was really cute so I reached over and got my camera and snapped a picture of him doing it. As I was reviewing the picture I had just taken, something hard hit my nose. I looked up at Calan to see this HUGE smile on his face and couldn't help but laugh when I realized he had thrown my phone at me. He thought it was pretty funnny that I was laughing so he picked my phone back at me and started hitting me with it!!!! Real sweet and innocent right! Then a few minutes later he was playing with one of Alissa's baby dolls and he was hugging it going "ooohhhh ooohhh" and then started trying to stick his finger down her throat. When he couldn't get it down like he wanted to he started squeezing the baby really hard and eventually just chucked it! The best part was that I got pictures of all this! I am started to re-think the "sweet and innocent" part!!!! gotta love him!

3 comments:

  1. Yea, I'm so glad you started a blog! Consider this a warning though, It's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How friggin' adorable!

    I'm glad you're blogging! I blog more than anything else. I love keeping up with people this way! Don't give up on it!

    Our blog is doaners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so stinkin cute! Look at those eyes!

    ReplyDelete