Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Love


Well most of you probably don't know what Randy does for a living but he is a 7 year apprentice Electrician and has worked for his dad for several years most of it he has spent traveling out of town. He has had other jobs in between because it is hard for all of us for him to be be away. Well his dad ran out of work in December because of the tough economic times and he had to find work else where which was paying him probably half of what he had been making. well it has been pretty tough for us the past view months financially but we have really enjoyed having him home every single day and I loved having my best friend here with me to help me through each day! Well with lots of consideration and questioning we have decided that he go back to work for his dad out of town! He left today for Oakland California for probably about 2 weeks. I don't know what I am going to do without my best friend and my rock here to help me through. He has only been gone for a couple hours and already I am feeling empty! It makes me question if money and material things like our house and car is worth it. I think I would almost have him here making half of what he is just to have my family whole. It is so hard for me to get through each day and to be strong and take care of our 4 kids without him! I hate going to bed at night without my babe there next to me! I HATE money and wish that we could live and survive without it. Hopefully I can just get through these 2 weeks so I can see my love again! I am just happy and grateful that he has work and we can get caught up! I am so proud to have a husband willing to sacrifice to support his family. Thank goodness for my 4 beautiful kids who will help me get through each day happy and thankful for what I have! I love my family I have the best one in the world!!!

6 comments:

  1. That stinks! My husband is an electrician too and we had to make some tough decisions as well, stinking economy! I wish money was no existent too, it would make life a lot easier. Hang in there, hopefully it will get better soon. Your family is darling! 4 kids, how do you do it? I go crazy with one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the economy thing. Cory was laid off from his job at contempo in October and has not been able to find anything stead. He has picked up work here and there, but that is about it. He has an interview Thursday at Lowes, I am hoping all goes well! I hope the next two weeks fly by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya thats like randy, picked up some things here and there but not much so i have to be thankful he even has a job! but it stinks cause when he gets home he will only be here for a couple days before he leaves again! I will be lonely so lets get the boys together for a play date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am sorry you guys are struggling financially. i swear everyone is being hit by this freakin economy! we have been really struggling too.

    that sucks that you can't see randy for 2 weeks. i don't know how you do it with 4 kids. you are tough though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is my (lyndsy) fork lift rental is our company blog that never happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was wondering who fork lift rental was ha ha thanks for letting me know

    ReplyDelete