Thursday, April 9, 2009

Calan Max Robets, 1 year old!!!

Calan had his first birthday yesterday and I just can't believe it! I really does just seem like i had him yesterday!!! and it makes me sad because we have decided not to have any more kids and so now that my baby isn't such a baby anymore it does make me sad. But that's ok because my sister and sister-in-laws are having babies to help cure my baby cravings!! anyways, he was so dang cute on his birthday and I swear he is not 1 more like 2! he is so active and advanced, at least in my eyes he is. Randy's mom had a dinner at her house for him and made a cake and his aunt Kellee made him his own special little cake. He got so many cute things to play with and for the most part I think it went really well!
He dug right in to his little cake!!!

He was so cute with everything he got he just kept smiling!!
He thought he was so big sitting on those chairs then he starting standing on them. Sit down Calan you are only 1!!!

He was blowing kisses and squinting his eyes when I told him to smile!

4 comments:

  1. that happened so quickly! i don't want my twins to turn one. they are getting so close...i can't believe how much he resembles BOTH you and Randy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy,
    Wow I can't believe how fast time flies. You have the most beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete