Monday, July 27, 2009

Camping and Accident prone child

last weekend we went camping with some family and friends and OF COURSE i forgot my camera! so i didnt get to take any pictures but it was alissa and calans first time camping and i have to say they LOVED it!! they were so in their element and were so happy the whole time! it did rain on us but we didnt let that get us down! we went fishing at strawberry and alissa loved holding the worms! thats my girl! while we were there Alissa was sitting on damiens lap in his camping chair and they tipped over. Alissas head hit damiens eye and he started screaming. I picked him up off the ground and noticed right away that his eye was all swollen. I dont know what it is about him but he is my accident prone child! it seems like everywhere we go or whatever we do he gets hurt in some way. I took a picture of his eye 3 days after the fact and this is what it looked like...

1 comment: