Thursday, June 18, 2009

my big boy!!!

I just had to put some pictures up of Bailee and his team after a game. His team is all 7 year olds and he is the biggest by far! he is #1 in the very back of the line. he is almost a foot taller than anyone his age! its crazy to me! hes a giant but in a good way! so here are those pictures...

His baseball season in almost over and that makes me sad! I have enjoyed watching him and he has sure learned a lot and had so much fun doing it! like I said his whole team is 7 year olds and the other 14 teams in the league are made up of all 8 and 9 year old with only a couple 7 year olds on each team. so we definitely had an unfair advantage but ended up taking 10Th place all season out of 15 which isn't bad considering they were all 7! We are in the tournament right now which is double elimination and have already lost our first game on Tue. but it was sooo close! they only lost by 1! and I got a picture of Bailee catching a foul ball and getting an out! hes such a stud! so his next tournament game is tonight and if they loose this they are out of it for the season, if they win they have a chance of getting a trophy in the consolation bracket! so we will see how that goes! I get so nervous watching him, like I used to get nervous when I played!! Damien is really good also and has so much potential to go far with baseball! and he loves it I think more than Bailee! he is half way through his T-ball season and I will be sad when that is over also, I don't know what I will do with myself, I guess just watch my little brother play who plays for pg high. I love my boys so much and are so proud of them and can't wait to see what they do with their talents! They eat sleep and breath baseball and do it all on their own! I haven't had to push them into anything but am really happy that they love it as much as I do!


2 comments:

  1. What a little champ! Good job Bailee. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They grow up to quickly.

    ReplyDelete