Friday, May 15, 2009

I did it!

So I went through with the hair cut! My hair is just so thick and long that I couldn't handle it anymore! summer is coming and its too hot to wear my hair down all the time so I chopped about 8-10 inches off yesterday and I have to say that I like it! Calan kind of gave me a funny look when I first walked in the house because he barely even recognized me! So hopefully I don't regret it later but as of right now I am liking it! So tell me what ya think. By the way it took a lot for me to post pictures of myself because I hate how I am looking right now!








7 comments:

  1. I hate posting pics of myself too! But you look so pretty! I love the new hair cut and you look gorgeous as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT! You look great! Just think, you'll cut like 15 minutes off of having to dry it! :o) I think it looks awesome! Don't regret it, love it and wear it with a smile! You're GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i too, do not post many pictures of myself. So....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR HAIR! The cut is so dang cute on you. You really do pull it off well. You have the most beautiful eyes and it really brings them out! You're a hottie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are absolutely right. we do need to get together soon. let's go to the duck park or something. we need to get out. friday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS!! You look great! I don't know why you wouldn't want to post pictures of yourself! You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I like it more and more everyday! and lyndsay, friday sounds good to me. Give me a call 756-5213

    ReplyDelete